This is Banpo Han River Park.

누군가
By -
0
This is Banpo Han River Park. 



Han River is... 
What about those who know Korea?
That's a good place for everyone to know. 

The fact that the whole city is divided in half and a big river passes by makes a really interesting and wonderful view. 

Maybe this is the charm of the Han River.
Because cities are developing around the river, and many people are living there. 

Plus, I take a rest in this river. 

Many people live with the Han River. 


If you come to Korea, you can enjoy Myeong-dong and other famous places, but you can take a leisurely tour of the Han River. 

If Banpo Han River Park is a little less accessible, Ttuk Textile Zone, Mapo Bridge, and Hangang Park next to it are okay.


There are various facilities around the Han River to help many people relax. 

You can ride your bike, sit down, relax, and order delivery. 

In the evening, you can see many people relaxing around the Han River. 


There's something in Korean that says, "I'm getting some air." 
I feel this way when I'm around the Han River. 


If it was really hard today in complicated Seoul, and if I was out of my mind, I feel a little calmer when I see such a good view along the Han River.




































I want to calm down by looking at the sights I saw in the Han River. 

I've had a very complicated day 

But again, I'm gonna put my mind down like this. 
We can start again, right? ^^

댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)