a garden scene that seems to make you feel at ease.

누군가
By -
0


a garden scene that seems to make you feel at ease.

I visited the flower garden to buy some flowers.
It sells a lot of flowers, pots, and trees. 

In Korea, these places are on the side of the road. 

Landscapes, gardens, and these names are written down and sold while growing a variety of plants.

I've never had a hobby like this.
So I've never thought of a hobby like this before. 

But on this day, I visited a flower garden full of plants.
It felt so comfortable and nice. 

So I took a lot of pictures, and I looked at them together.

I hope many of you who see this picture will share the comfort and vitality that I have received.





While we waited for a moment to pack our flower baskets, we looked at many trees, painters, and plants in the garden. 

How do you feel about these feelings? 








I felt something lively. It's a nice atmosphere. 
And the flowers were so pretty.

I haven't seen these scenes in my work these days, so I don't know if it's because of some reason, but I really. 


I hope you can see the atmosphere of all these plants in the picture.







The information written in Korean below is
Just walk along the flower path.

This word was quite popular in Korea. 
A flowering path is a word for a bright future. 
It's also about walking in the bright future.

So these words were very small letters, but they caught my eye.





the vivid feeling of the day 

a lively feeling of beautiful flowers

I want to feel all these feelings together. 

in the hope of delivering good energy to someone.
I'm finishing this blog post.








댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)