I don't want to eat monster jajangmyeon(black-bean-sauce noodles) again.

누군가
By -
0


When you go to Hongdae, there's something called monster jjajang(black-bean-sauce noodles). The meaning of monster jajangmyeon(black-bean-sauce noodles) is to put a huge amount of jajangmyeon (more than four servings) in one tray.


The reason why this became famous is because many YouTubers came to try the free food event in 12 minutes.

Can one person eat all of this? That's how much you try to eat in 12 minutes.

Most people almost fail.

I was successful, but I just came out and threw up.
I don't want to try it again.

No matter how delicious jajangmyeon(black-bean-sauce noodles) is, I don't think this is right.



It's huge, right? It's too big for one person, so I don't recommend it for a challenge.

I heard a lot of YouTubers used to try it.
There are a lot of people who succeed, and I've succeeded, but I don't want to eat it twice....

I don't like jajangmyeon after that.




Jajangmyeon is a noodle dish, so there's a part that swells up. Maybe that's why it doesn't disappear even if you eat it or eat it.

Hongik University street monster jjajang is holding an event that says, "If you challenge in a short time of 12 minutes, you'll get it for free."

Personally, I'm going to challenge curiosity at least once, but I don't think I want to do it anymore. LOL

Tags:

댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)