stir-fried spicy pork(Jeyuk bokkeum) and Pork belly(SamgyeopSal) BBQ

누군가
By -
0

stir-fried spicy pork(Jeyuk bokkeum)
and Pork belly(SamgyeopSal) BBQ


When I think about what is the best food in Korea
the nearest and most delicious food is 

this Jeyuk bokkeum!! And pork belly.


If you make it spicy, it'll taste better. 
I'll tell you about it.

stir-fried spicy pork(=Jeyuk bokkeum) 


It's a stir-fried pork with a lot of hot air. 
It's in a bowl called Ttukbaegi. 


Have you ever seen this in Korea?


In other words, it's sometimes called pork bulgogi.

The dish is grilled after marinating sliced pork in red pepper paste seasoning. 
It's one of the most popular meat dishes among Koreans.

Also, it is also called a Rice thief (Bap doduk) 
because it makes you eat a lot of rice with rice.



Jeyuk bokkeum(=stir-fried spicy pork) 

uses spicy red pepper paste seasoning.


Jeyuk bokkeum is the best side dish.

Pork is best served with a little oiled pork belly. 


If you use the lean front leg or the tenderness of the heart, 
you need to slice and cook it to eat it gently.

It's good to eat chicken after marinating it in red pepper paste sauce. 
Depending on your preference, 

you can stir-fry onions, carrots, sesame leaves, 
and cabbages together.



Personally, I really like Jeyuk bokkeum, 

but I also like pork and spicy and delicious taste together.

It is delicious without making it very spicy,
and it is one of the most common foods in Korea.

And I had Jeyuk bokkeum(stir-fried spicy pork) 
for lunch today.



Anyone who likes Korean food will know this taste.

a feast of the spicy and plain taste 
That's the charm of Jeyuk bokkeum(=stir-fried spicy pork)

And with Rice, it could be more perfect.




And the food to talk about is pork belly. 

It is well known for its Korean barbecue(KOREANBBQ) these days.

In Korea, I eat a lot of beef and chicken, 
but I think I also eat a lot of pork.

KOREA love pork pork belly the most.

The reason is that Pork belly is imported 
from Chile, Germany, and Denmark.

Have you ever tried KORANBBQ?

Was it delicious? 

There are many Korean meat restaurants in the U.S. these days.



This samgyeopsal is basically well managed, 
so the ingredients for the delicious samgyeopsal are important, 




but grilled well is also important.






So, there are many people who can grill meat well in Korea.


When I talk about how to grill meat well, 
I think the most important thing is timing

* roast meat so as not to burn.
Maillard Reaction
* meat inversion timing

This is the most important.


Search the word below on YouTube.

how to roast meat in Korean. 
(고기 잘 굽는 방법)

You will be surprised to know that 
there are so many videos on YouTube.



This is Kimchi stew that I ate with Jeyuk bokkeum. 


I uploaded the picture because it was with me.



Kimchi stew also contains pork.

That is why kimchi stew is delicious.



LOL 



If you likePork belly(SamgyeopSal) BBQ


it would be good to go to a nearby Korean restaurant 
or a Korean meat restaurant.(*all you can eat)

If you go to a meat restaurant, 
check how to grill the meat well.

It would be better if I made it more delicious, right?

I just talked about stir-fried spicy pork(Jeyuk bokkeum) 
and Pork belly(SamgyeopSal) BBQ


I want you to come to my blog with delicious photos 
and many scenes I saw in Korea, 
people's lives, and people's stories are about to be updated, 
so please come and see me often.

Thank you for watching. Bye.
Tags:

댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)