Photo of the sea in Songdo, Incheon, Korea

누군가
By -
0

Hi.
This is Korea.

The first place someone come to Korea is Incheon Airport.
There is a city near Incheon Airport called Songdo in Incheon.

Songdo City is a city made from reclaimed land from the original sea, 
and it has a lot of things in it. So, many foreigners live in a good city.

I heard that many foreign players of the SK Wyverns, 
which is my favorite baseball team, are living here and they are good. on YouTube

And this is very close to the ocean. 

I took some pictures of the ocean.





The island you see in the picture is also called a landfill.
Currently, port facilities and new port of Incheon are located.

And it's not where people go to play because it's not where there's a ferry.



I feel good watching this cloudy sky.

It's like a huge natural feeling.




It may be a sea and sky that is common to some,

Sometimes when i'm in a city between buildings, 

i want to see this.
And get some fresh air.







There's those seagulls.

This is a landfill. There's no sand.
I heard this place used to be a mudflat



The weather was rainy but it stopped.
And I could see this amazing cloud.

I've shared some pictures with you to look at them.







댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)