KFC Chicken in Korea

누군가
By -
0

Who doesn't know about KFC chicken?


Personally, I love it.

First of all, I love the thickness of KFC chicken.


I like chicken breast a lot.

In Korea, this is not the thing that people like. 
KOREAN People like legs and wings.

But I heard that foreign countries 
don't like this part very much?

I just heard it.


KFC chicken has a lot of stores in Korea.

When I was a kid, 
I used to have a KFC but it disappeared a lot, 
but these days it's been happening a lot again.

I think the company that runs in Korea 
has come back to life.



Why do you like this KFC chicken in Korea? 

First of all, we have a lot of sales.

LOL

LOL

!!

If it's past 9 p.m., there's an event 
that gives us one more piece of chicken.

It's called One Plus One.

crazy...?!!?!!!

So I usually buy it on sale, 
but it is very good.


These days, the price of franchised restaurants in Korea 
has gone up so much that KFC is even cheaper.


For example, In short, McDonald's is more expensive, 
less expensive, and it's a mess.

The contents of the hamburger were changed not to BigMac 
but to SmallMac named BigMac.

People in Korea say that it is ChangYeolHada (=? be in a state)
Especially korea's McDonald's.


On the other hand, look at the visual, 
taste and quality of this chicken. It's pretty awesome.



And there is a huge competitor in Korea called seasoned spicy chicken.



I also like seasoned spicy chicken
But I think fried chicken is also KFC.
Like I said before, 



I'm happy to see one plus one, and this chicken's flesh.

The korea style seasoned spicy chicken is also delicious, 
so I will upload the pictures of the food I ate later.




I want to be better at English so I can write like this 
and read what I wrote, but it is very difficult.


What should I say? 

I'm scared if it's right or not?


And with the help of a translator, 

there are times when some sentences get weird


Especially when it comes to tense and subject matter, 

the translator often acts strangely. So am I.


But I think if i keep going, I'll get used to it.



I criticized McDonald's in Korea 

for enjoying KFC chicken.


It's a fact.


Tags:

댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)