fortune bear and Other Unique Things (Yeongjong Bridge Resting Center)

누군가
By -
0

The blue bear in the picture over there, called the Fortune Bear.
It is a sculpture at the rest stop of Youngjong Bridge that goes to Youngjongdo Island in Incheon. 

It's sometimes surprising to see a big blue bear standing on the way to Youngjongdo. 
So I went to this opportunity to see why they made it there.




It's a story of Fortune-bear that's unique and different.

The sign here says this about Fortune Bare.
a mother bear that suddenly disappeared 5,000 years ago. 
And father bear and baby bear looking for mother bear

Inspired by the devotion and effort of the two bears, who have remained constant for many years, God gave them the ability to grant human wishes.
Today the two bears are waiting to fulfill their wishes.
It says 

That's why I put a lock on the bottom of Fortune Bare to make her wish come true.





Below is the bear footpad that seems to belong to Fortune Bare. 
And you can see the big bear with the profile.

How is it?
I don't know if it's true or not,
I want to make a wish with the lock.




The second one is a slow right at the same rest stop. 
They put the mail in this mailbox and they'll arrive in a year. 
So this mailbox is a post office where you can deliver what you want to say to me a year later or to someone in a year.

What would you like to say to me in one year's time? 
How does it feel to receive the letter after a year? 
It doesn't come true, but I was wondering if I could simply feel the difference between what I thought a year ago and what I thought a year later.




And I would really like to send my parents a letter like that. 
The picture of an envelope next to it is a bag sold by a place called Dyso.

"Thank you for eating, sleeping, and nurturing." 
It's a written envelope. 
It's a sensible envelope to send money in here.

Sensibly, you can tell your parents that you're embarrassed by these things, or you can't say those words because they're too informal. 
It seemed good to send to parents in a letter that arrived a year later.





댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)