A short story when I went to Nami Island(Namiseom Island) for a part time job.

누군가
By -
0
A short story when I went to Nami Island(Namiseom Island) for a part time job.

In Korea, we take pictures for the people who travel. 

If you buy me a photo, I have a part-time job that pays for it. 
I'm calling this a photographer. 
In fact, it's not a professional photo shooter, but a part-time job that contains memories of package tours in various ways. 

It is a part time job for those who come to the Asian countries such as Thailand, Hong Kong, and China.

I want to tell you about Nami Island that I heard during the part time job. 

Nami Island is a tourist spot on the island in the middle of the Bukhangang River.
It is a place where many people visit because it is a tourist destination with a lot of publicity. 
Originally, it was an island only during the flood, but the North Korean river level increased when Cheongpyeong Dam was constructed.
They said it was a complete island.





This is my father and son from Thailand. 

It was great to see the trees and the father and son running in Namiseom Island.

The tourists seem to like the natural environment and the atmosphere here. And in Korean dramas exported overseas, I think I really liked the places that I saw.




package tours consist of Nami Island. 
It was used as a drama shooting place, and there are many famous elements. 

Nami Island, on the other hand, is a place that still has problems that have not been solved clearly in the painful history of Korea. 
This place has many problems that cannot be solved because it is related to someone who was a traitor to Korea. 

Because of this, I don't go well personally, but I went there doing a part time job.

The interior is harmonized with facilities close to various traditions and a good natural environment.
I've made as many places as many tourists can find to rest.
Especially because I used this place in the drama, I kept the places where I took the drama well.





So far, I am not used to using English, so I think it is difficult to fix the subject part.


There's something strange I can read with the help of a translator.
The longer the sentence, the more the translator doesn't seem to recognize it. 

But I think writing and trying will improve. 
Thank you.



-------------------------------------------------------------

남이섬에서 일명 사진사 아르바이트를 해봤던 적이 있었습니다 
이러한 기억이 사진이 남아있어서 이렇게 글로 남겨보는데요 

남이섬이라는곳이 사실 드라마에 나오고, 많은 관광객들이 찾기는해도
문제점들이 많은곳이기도하고, 유료로 돈을 받고 찾아가는 곳이기 때문에 
그 전에는 가본적은 없지만, 이렇게 아르바이트를 하면서 가본곳인데요 
사실 장소에 대한 감흥이나 느낌은 별로 없고, 같이 가셨던 태국분들의 웃는 모습이나
아버지와 아들이 저렇게 뛰어놀고 좋은 에너지를 내주셨던것들이 기억에 남아 있습니다 






Tags:

댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)