Korean Delivery Food : Stir-fried Spicy Pork, Cream Shrimp

누군가
By -
0

 Korean Delivery Food 

: Stir-fried Spicy Pork, Cream Shrimp



I think I'm eating more delivery food 

because of Corona these days.



As you know, Korea is one of the countries 

with really good delivery services.  


use the delivery app, can order food at home conveniently.


I heard that not only pizza and fast food are delivered in the U.S., 

but also foods from very delicious restaurants.



In Korea, various foods and restaurants were delivered.


If you ask me how much I can deliver, 

I can deliver silver, chicken ribs, raw fish, sushi, and yukhoe. 


So I think we can get everything delivered except food 

that's not allowed.


The food I ordered this time 

is stir-fried spicy pork and cream shrimp.



Spicy pork and creamy fried shrimp. 

Wouldn't it be like a beer snack?


This is what delivery food looks like in Korea. 


How about your delivery food?

댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)