A picture of Korean food culture that Koreans see

누군가
By -
0

 A picture of Korean food culture that Koreans see



If anyone has ever been to Korea, 

I think they would have seen this kind of meal at least once.


I think Korean food culture is a little different from other countries.


There is also a KOREANBBQ style like pork belly. 

Basically, there are various things in this table such as kimchi, 

various vegetables, and soybean paste stew.




There are three kinds of kimchi on this table, 

including cabbage kimchi, radish kimchi, and cucumber kimchi.



And lettuce, ssamjang (spicy mixed with soybean paste and red pepper paste),


In addition to this, there's rice, 


soybean paste stew, and yukgaejang in the middle. 



The main menu is soup. 



There is also a word called "rice spirit" in Korean, 

and it is also characterized by eating soup together. 


If you look at my blog, 

there are a lot of soup dishes on this. 


I really like it.



So I think that Korean food has this variety, soup, 

and kimchi characteristics.



It's been a while since I took a picture while eating, 

and I think this picture shows the basic Korean food culture well.





I hope you enjoy your meal. Bye.

댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)