a picture of my parents' farm work

누군가
By -
0


a picture of my parents' farm work


My parents have been planting some crops on the ground, growing them, and eating them well. I've put some of the pictures. It's amazing how land and crops grow.

As I always feel, these plants make me feel alive and alive.

They're not special crops, they're mainly lettuce. If you grow lettuce and grow it later, you can enjoy it. They say it's not that difficult to raise.




It's amazing to see you grow up like this.

I've heard that lettuce is easy to grow.

After about a week of sowing, the leaves of the rice cakes come up, and by two weeks, the main leaves start to come up between them. The dense part is less than 1cm apart, while the dense part grows a single leaf between 2 and 3cm intervals. Don't thin out the leaves when you're young. Just leave them and grow them. While other crops are grown at an early age, lettuce can be harvested later on, so it is said to grow only.

In the case of spring sowing lettuce, it is suitable for growing lettuce after more than three weeks of sowing, and can be harvested four weeks after sowing. When it grows to a certain extent, it is harvested by taking off the outer leaves. The lettuce in a crowded place should be thinned or leaves picked to keep the air flowing.

It's not a problem to grow pesticide-free or fertilizer-free, but you should be careful about sowing when the temperature is high. He said there's not much of a problem other than that.

So I can raise it comfortably. I think it's that kind of crop.




댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)