a view of the sea from Wolmido Island (PIC)

누군가
By -
0

a view of the sea from Wolmido Island

Although I have briefly described Wolmido below,
Rather than talking about Wolmido today, 
I'm actually going to look around the sea and show you a pretty picture of the sea.

I've been feeling a little stuffy lately, but I've been looking around the ocean.







Wolmido Island was an island belonging to Bukseong-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon. At present, the island is filled with land. It is named because the island looks like a half-moon tail. Its highest point is Wolmisan Mountain, with an altitude of only 108 meters above sea level. Below Wolmido is a smaller Sowolmido. It is also a popular attraction for Incheon citizens and residents of nearby cities.

Amusement parks located in Wolmido Island are famous. Among the facilities, Viking and Tada disco are famous. However, it is a very dangerous meme in Korea. And there was actually an accident. However, it is fortunate that no fatal accidents have occurred.

There is a Chinatown a few minutes away by car, so I tend to use the two places along with Wolmido Island as a tourist course.

Since it is a beach that is accessible from the Seoul Metropolitan Government and other metropolitan areas, Internet broadcasting people often come to do outdoor broadcasts and shootings.

Inside Wolmido Island, there is the Korean Museum of Immigration History. It is a history museum created by Incheon City, which deals with immigration from Korea to overseas, and its contents are very faithful compared to its reputation. For example, the history of Korean residents in Paraguay, which is not well known in Korean immigration history, is also displayed in detail. Other details include Cuban and Mexican immigrants. Many middle and high schools visit the site for field trips.

Yeongjong Seaside Park is located on Yeongjongdo Island, which faces Wolmido Island and the sea, and a unique case of park facing each side of the sea. It is possible to travel to Yeongjong Seaside Park by boat from Wolmido dock.





Sometimes when I look at the ocean, I think,

I wonder if the frustration I feel in my life is nothing in front of the endless sea.

So when I think about it like that, I feel a little relieved.
It's creating a will to start over.

Anyway, that's how I feel, so I went to see the ocean for a while.

Everyone's in a very difficult situation because of Corona 19.
A lot of people wore masks and went out to see the sea.

May we live together no matter what happens.
And I hope you get the power to start over.

댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)