things that I thought and looked at // get insight

누군가
By -
0

I've put together some of the new things I've seen recently. 


There was something completely new in my life, something completely new, something that I've just seen in my daily life, and then again there were some new things.

These days, there are many more interesting things in the world.
I thought that there are many things that do not know new things.

And I'm going to try to write about something that you've come up with, although you might find it boring.


This is a picture of a scooter used for delivery in Korea. 

Unlike normal scooters, they had roofs.

They said they could stop the light rain and wind. 

First of all, it was new because it was so pretty.
It's a new thing that I don't usually put on scooters or motorcycles, but I put them on.

But he said there were drawbacks. 
They say that the roof may be blown away by the use of a delivery motorcycle.






The second story is about mural paintings drawn on Korean subways. 


Wearing hanbok, carrying a lantern and dragging a cow
Korean traditional costumes and murals were engraved with pictures of ancient times.

I can hardly see it in Korea now, but I was surprised to see it in the mural everyday.


that far away the writing on the banner

In Korean, people are more beautiful than flowers.

There's a lot of people, and there's a banner hanging between the handmade markets every weekend.

Each passerby came as a good feeling that they were more beautiful and precious than flowers. 

In Korea, there is a song called "People Are More Beautiful Than Flowers." 
It made me feel that human beauty is the best. 
Especially if it's someone you care about.



The last story is participating in the Incheon International Machinery Exhibition.


The Incheon International Machinery Exhibition held in Songdo was where various machines were displayed. I heard you exhibited for the development of the Korean machine industry as well as automation.

I think it's really good to know that human-made machines are the ones that help people, and that they can help more people. 

I thought a lot about various machines, so I wrote this short article, but I kept a record.





Getting insight is not easy. 


It's important to get insight, but I think it's more important to bring it to reality. 

I don't know yet what these little new things will come to, but I'll leave you with as many stories as possible.

Thank you.



Tags:

댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)