seasoned spicy chicken Pic and story

누군가
By -
0


seasoned spicy chicken

Isn't this really delicious?

Why is it so sweet and spicy?

Sometimes I think it's a really genius invention.

Do you want to take a look?





When fried chicken came to Korea, 
It is said that the sauce that suits the taste of Korea is made and mixed.
I think it's really great.
It's great to make a fantasy combination of chicken with this sauce.

These days, besides seasoned chicken, 

also mix soy sauce, honey cheese, and many other things.

But I still haven't seen you follow the taste of these spicy chicken.


Be sure to eat it when you come to Korea.
They'll think it's really delicious.




Actually, just mixed the regular Kentucky fried chicken with sauce. 
I heard that I can make this fantastic taste. Marvelous.





without any particular comment
Anyone who's ever had this spicy chicken,
I think you will be very hungry just to see this picture.

I'm a little hungry right now.
I'm trying to go eat something else.

I think you're hungry because you're looking at the spicy chicken.



Tags:

댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)