a fitness center in Korea

누군가
By -
0





This is a fitness center in Incheon, Korea.

It operates at the stadium where the Incheon Asian Games were also hosted.

I've been dieting and exercising together.
So, I often go to the gym and exercise.

I took a look at them.



On this day, I was the last person to go home, 
and there wasn't a single person at the gym.

It's an empty gym, 
but there are some energy I can feel from the fitness equipment, 
so I took pictures of it.

Originally, I was going to introduce this gym in Korean 
Language
but rather, I wanted to talk about things that I felt in Korean gym in English.

In fact, I saw on YouTube that the fitness center
 of a foreign country, 
or gym, looked similar to that of Korea.

I've been searching a lot of sports videos on YouTube lately.
I wanted to talk about similar places in Korea.

There are many people who exercise for their health and diet.


















This is how I see my world in Korea.

What is your world like?

댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)