The sky, and the clouds, and the sun. I see them.

누군가
By -
0
The sky, and the clouds, and the sun. 

I see them.

There were clouds in the sky one day, and it was unusual.
The sun was always shining, the clouds were hidden, and the light was shining somewhere again.

I've seen some unusual clouds one day.
Something in that cloud seems to contain many thoughts and romantic meanings.
This is a picture of a cloud that is blocking the sunlight from the Songdo sky. 
The sunlight is shining through that cloud, and the color is really good.

Whenever I see these things, there is a romance about the sky that someone dreams of.
It reminds me. 
I understand the diverse desires of people, from those who really want to fly to those who want to approach the sky.

We're obviously living with that natural image, with the thoughts, the feelings, and the way we live.

And I think it's giving a little bit of a happy day. 
It's just clouds, it's sunlight, it's natural. 
If only.


 That's a picture of a huge cloud coming up.

And that enormous cloud brought rain, and it wasn't raining very much, but it slowly covered the sky.
Those clouds that bloom in clusters may have simply been caused by nature, 
I think it's amazing who painted it.





The cloudy weather has the same atmosphere as the cloudy weather.

That cloudy, slightly rainy weather can make a person calm, a little depressed or cold.
But if you look at this beautiful view together, it has its own style.




What do you have in the sky?

What did you think of in the cloud?
It's said that people put meaning to something, they put ideas in it. 
I have a lot of thoughts in the sky and in the clouds.


Put down a little feeling of frustration and anxiety, and look at the greatness of nature, look up at the sky, look at the clouds.

And it gives me a feeling of a little bit of a hole.
And sometimes it gives you the courage to put that frustration down and the anxiety down and start again.

And it reminds me of some kind of inspiration.

As the nature of today changes every day, we expect new and new days to continue.


댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)