Masahan beach with a quiet atmosphere in korea (마시안해변)

누군가
By -
1
This is Masayan beach located in Yongyu Island, Youngjongdo, Incheon.

Located next to the beach of Eulwang-ri, 
which is very crowded, Masayan beach is a quiet place.

The reason is that there are not many people who go to Eulwang-ri. 



So the place where you can savor a cup of coffee more quietly is the Marian beach.
And there is a cafe where you can enjoy the sea quietly. 

This marshland is not well known both in foreign countries and in Korea.
Ah, I think the mudflats here are a little known. 
The location of this cafe is a little too far from the mudflats. So it's a quieter place.

I wanted to tell you exactly that healing in a quiet cafe like this is good. 

I wanted to let you know that there are people in Korea who enjoy this space quietly, and people who like it. 


Korea has developed a lot, so the city is very complicated and messy. The views of Seoul, which appear on TV, movies or Netflix, are similar to those of other foreign cities.
Of course, Korea has its own characteristics.

The Marian Beach, where you can get away from this busy, complex, and messy day. 
It's where we realize the value of rest.
Since it is located an hour away from Seoul by car, accessibility is good.
If you go straight to the West Sea, you can get here, and there is a place called Yongyu Station, so you can go on a simple trip.



This special day was with my friend. Actually, my friend recommended it to me.
Because other girl friend took picture there, recommended it, shared it with friends, made memories and memories with good place.

We will share and talk about these special places and the sights we can see in Korea.

This is where I live.


Maybe I will get some help from the translator because I am not good at English and I am in the position of studying. But if I can tell you about the pictures in Korea, maybe I can share them with you.

If you share life in Korea, life in Korea, the views and stories of ordinary people in general, and a day like this, I think you will see various scenes in Korea. 

In Korean, I think I will attach this and that story to the back.
Because it is blog that do in Korea, hahaha 
But it breaks down the language barrier, and it's not just images, pictures, videos. 
Let's talk about various places in Korea. 

Start recording about Korea everywhere Thank you.




ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ


제가 초안을 잡은 상태로 이야기를 시작했는데요 영어로 쓰다보니까 분명히 어려운점도 있고, 또 영어를 접하다보니 영어로 읽어내는데는 충분하겠다는 생각도 들구요, 여러가지 생각들이 많이 듭니다 

그래도 한국에서 볼 수 있는 다양한 광경들, 그리고 이곳저곳 돌아다닌 기록들 
사실 방황이라고 표현을 하는데요..... ㅎㅎ 

방황한 기록이기도 합니다 제가 이곳저곳을 방황하고 했던 기록들 그리고 
그곳에 관한 이야기와 추억들을 한국에서 볼 수 있는 다양한 광경들로 블로그로
작업을 해서 보여드리려고 합니다 

그저 일상의 누군가에서 볼 수 있는 기록들 함께 느껴보고 찾아보고 그리고 생각해보는 블로그가 되어 보겠습니다 

감사합니다. 
Tags:

댓글 쓰기

1댓글

댓글 쓰기