This is Songdo and Dongnam Industrial Complex in Incheon - the ordinary look of Korea

누군가
By -
0
I took a look at the everyday life of Korea.


You can take the subway, you can drive, you can walk, you can go to work.
Many people go to school or work in the morning

Today, many people move to make expectations, dreams, and money for a day.
I think the images in Korea are similar to those of other countries. 
In fact, in Korea, the figures are quite different and the same for each region.
It contains a variety of images at once. 





This is Songdo and Dongnam Industrial Complex in Incheon, Korea. 

Factories are packed on the other side, but they're more like a tree. 
I've been to a place called Yushuji, and I've been looking at the subway and this.
Are all factory zones similar? 

As I didn't think about leaving a picture, I feel a little sad about writing now.













Next, I would like to have various images of Korea here and there. 

It's not necessarily a destination. In fact, this blog is more about everyday life than travel. 
I was trying to leave some of the things that are being shown in Korea and the records that I have been wandering around.
I'm going to try and capture the images and the stories that follow them.


In fact, there are quite a lot of places like the market from Black Panther in Korea.
Also, there is a place where I filmed Avengers 2. 
I'm sure many of you have seen many different images of these places.

Korea has improved a lot, and it has improved. Not only do I live here,
Seoul, Busan, Daejeon, etc. 
Various complexes have been created, constructed and refined to suit Korean culture and speciality.





I will continue to record the first mind that I started to study English and the blog that I wrote to make a story about the pictures I just took. 
thanks


댓글 쓰기

0댓글

댓글 쓰기 (0)